Thursday, November 19, 2009

Martha Stewart's Snickerdoodles

This is our afternoon project today: cream-of-tartar-less snickerdoodles. Katie says they're fabuloso, and since I wanted to type up the recipe to have on my computer anyway, I figured I might as well post it:

Snickerdoodles

2 3/4 c flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t coarse salt
1 c butter, room temperature
1 1/2 c sugar
2 lg eggs

2 T sugar + 2 t cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and sugar, approx 3 min. Add eggs. Gradually add dry ingredients. Divide dough into 20 1 and 3/4 inch balls (measure them--they're big!). Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture and place 3 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, and allow to cool on baking sheet on wire racks.

Enjoy!

(Katie, can you check this over to make sure I got everything? Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment